It is the most uncomfortable and more often painful thing to happen to anyone. Yes, I’m talking about hemorrhoids.
Now when I say uncomfortable I mean insufferable. When you have hemorrhoids you can enjoy anything and if they are really bad you have to use that embarrassing donut.
I know what you’re thinking. That thing is disgusting and it basically shouts to world alerting everyone to your problem. Now I’m no doctor but what I can tell you is that more often than not, you are being charged ridiculous amounts of money for creams and ointments, which sometimes causes nasty side effects.
Now what if I told you that there was a way to save money and stop those pesky hemorrhoids? Well I do and I’m going to share them with you for FREE!
5 ways to get rid of hemorrhoids.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar- Trust when I tell you this works. Just one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar will provide relief from pain and bleeding from those internal hemorrhoids. If you want to treat external hemorrhoids, just apply some of that vinegar and apply it directly to the infected areas. Instant relief.
2. Soaking in warm water- I’m not joking. Taking a relaxing soak in warm water is very efficient when dealing with hemorrhoids. It relieves the pain and itchy feeling from the inflamed area. Just make sure to dry off carefully so as not to inflame the area again.
3. Witch Hazel- Yes it does work. All you need to do is apply a small amount of witch hazel and instantly it reduces pain, itching and bleeding until the hemorrhoids disappear.
4. Aloe Vera- this wonderful plant has many anti-inflammatory action which in resolving the symptoms in a fast and easy way. If you are dealing with internal hemorrhoids, cut stripes of the Aloe Vera leaf discarding all the thorns and freeze it. Then apply it on the inflamed area for the double action of cold a cold compress along with reduced inflammation. For external hemorrhoids just apply the gel extracted from the leaves to sooth and hydrate swollen veins.
5. Cold Compress- This is the most longstanding natural method of getting rid of hemorrhoids fast. Cold Compresses shrink the hemorrhoids in size thus reducing pain and instantly relieve you from itching. You can make a cold compress from anything. All you need is to wrap some ice in a cloth and place it on the infected area. Do this several times, it will cause the blood vessels to constrict, thus reducing hemorrhoids.
See! That simple. You can get rid of hemorrhoids quick and easy without spending tons of money on creams that could give you a rash if you’re not careful. However, if none of the methods listed above don’t work (they will) then go see your doctor and get them to prescribe something just for you.
No one likes hemorrhoids. It’s painful, itch and completely embarrassing. I know you want to get rid of them without delay and trust me we want that for you to. That’s why we have you such an awesome sure fired list.